Podiatrist near Thorngate
Adelaide Podiatry Centres are committed to providing high quality foot care to the local Thorngate community. Situated in Adelaide’s premier medical district, we provide solutions to your current foot and legs problems with our experienced team of podiatrists.
Our Treatment Philosophy
We are strong believers that prevention is better than cure. You only get one set of feet for life. We want to ensure they can last the distance. From heel pain to ingrown toe nails, we have been keeping people on their feet for over 17 years.
We believe that your future matters no matter what age. You deserve to do what you love pain-free. We commit to listening to your unique story and performing a detailed assessment to identify your issue.
We provide detailed tailored treatment plans to treat the underlying cause and not just the symptoms.
Conditions We Treat
- Heel Pain & Arch pain
- Children’s Feet
- Achilles/Ankle Pain
- Knee Pain
- Shin Pain
- Forefoot Pain
- Ingrown Toenails
- Diabetic Feet
- Children's Flat Feet
- Skin & Nail care
- Lower Back Pain
- Hip Pain
- Flat & High Arched Feet
- Sports Injuries
We utilise the most cutting edge technology to provide the optimal success rates without surgery or expensive plans and work in partnership with you to maximise your potential.
Our techniques include
- Computerised Gait Analysis
- Biomechanics Assessment
- 3D Laser Scanned Orthotics
- Extracorporal Shockwave Therapy
- Rehabilitation Exercise Programs
- Trigger Point Dry Needling
How do I book an appointment?
Why Choose Adelaide Podiatry Centres?
- Members of Australian Podiatry Council
- Members of the Australian Podiatry Association
- Accredited Podiatrist (recognised for keeping up with current and modern advances in the podiatry profession)
- Member of Sports Medicine Australia
- Member of Australiasian Academy of Podiatric Sports Medicine
- No Doctors referral required for private patients
- Extended hours and Saturday morning appointments
- Convenience of on the spot Health Insurance Claims (HICAPS)
- DVA (Veteran Affairs Gold Cards accepted with GP referral)
- Medicare (EPC) accepted and Bulk Billed with GP referral
- EFTPOS, Visa, Mastercard credit card facilities
- Very Competitive Fees
- Treating patients throughout Adelaide including Thorngate
Adelaide Podiatry Centres are providers for the below health funds: