Join Our Team!
The Adelaide Podiatry Centres exist to:
‘Keep South Australians Active, Fit and Happy from Knee to Toe!’
2021 Podiatrist Position x 2 (One Position Filled)
The reason you may want to work in private practice is because you wish to have a patient caseload you love seeing, you want to be paid well, have awesome team-mates and flexible working hours.
How would a caseload that is 85% filled up with plantar heel pain, Achilles tendinopathy, patellofemoral pain, MTSS, Sever’s, HAV, neuromas with a weekly PNA, use the Swift Wart Microwave and Lunula Cold Laser for Onychomycosis sound like to you?
Are you looking for a more fulfilling role as a Podiatrist and want to do more than just cut toenails and callus? Worried that if you start as a routine care podiatrist, you will never be able to move out of it?
You’ll be joining a tight knit team of 10 who love being around each. We currently have a new grad who is excelling. He is being supported by ‘our village’ where all team members support him to transition to the new working environment. Whether you are a new grad or have a couple of years of experience you will be exactly the same.
Are you a motivated and dynamic graduate or podiatrist who wants to ignite your career and boost your biomechanical and MSK clinical skills which has been undeveloped because of lack of exposure at uni or your previous caseloads?
Did you become a podiatrist because you loved sports and being active yourself? Did you default to podiatry, because you really wanted to be a physio seeing musculoskeletal cases, but didn’t get in?
Was it a case of you seeing a health practitioner when you were younger and that inspired you to help people like yourself in the future?
Have a thirst to develop your clinical knowledge and skills to provide the best patient outcomes going above and beyond the experience you had when you were the patient?
Are you a fun, personable, outgoing practitioner and yearn to join a like-minded, vibrant supportive team which strive for best patient care and have a lot of fun whilst doing it?
Your career so far isn’t tracking in the path you wanted it to but you know that there is a better opportunity waiting for you… or you are a new graduate and you want to kickstart it with the best learning opportunity in the area you are passionate about!
Look no further, than the Adelaide Heel Pain Clinic and SA Running Injury Clinic.
We hire based on ATTITUDE and DESIRE. We can teach you the skills.
We are looking for a fun, positive and laid-back person who loves to grow and work hard and be rewarded well for it.
Things are about to change for you and here is why:
- You’ll be one of our superstar podiatrists and with your enthusiasm to learn and thirst for clinical knowledge you will become a superstar.
- We are putting you on to add an extra dimension to our patient care.
- We feel we are at the forefront of patient outcomes in Adelaide and need you to take us from 5-star ratings to 6 star!
- We offer over 25 years of clinical experience in mentorship which you can access whenever you like.
- Weekly 60-minute Clinical Professional Development Sessions as a Team.
- Two Weekly 30-minute One-on-One with a Senior Practitioner.
- We will pay for over $2000 in Professional Development per year to make you that Superstar. This includes a Dry Needling course, use of Shockwave, Low Level Cold Laser, Foot Mobilization Technique, Strength and Conditioning Rehabilitation Course.
- To get to know our Founder, please listen to the Podiatry Legends Podcast with William Kuang.
2022 New Graduate Position x2 (One Position Filled)
You are about to embark on our Biomechanical Program:
- 6 Week Practitioner Turnaround Program which will involve Practitioner to Patient Communication Skills
- Introduction to Shockwave Therapy
- Introduction to Dry Needling
- Computerised Running Analysis in Transverse and Sagittal Planes
- Advanced Orthotic Prescription (Blake Inverted/DC Wedge/ Kirby Skive/Kinetic Wedge)
- Plantar Heel Pain Intensive Training
- Achilles Injury Intensive Training
- Advanced Foot Mobilization Technique
- Knee Pain (focusing on Patellofemoral Syndrome, Iliotibial Band Friction Syndrome, Patellar Tendinitis)
- Shin Pain Training Intensive
- Forefoot Injuries Intensive
- Weekly Strength and Conditioning Sessions
- Big Toes Injury Intensive (Hallux Abductovalgus & Hallux Limitus/Rigidus)
We are a well-established and progressive practice focusing on sporting, running and lower limb musculoskeletal injuries known for delivering excellent patient outcomes.
With over 15 plus years of history and over 25,000 clients we are continuing to expand due to a popular following amongst patients, medical referrers, strong networks and an excellent community reputation. Rather than going backwards, we have actually grown significantly during the Covid epidemic.
We have spent over $400K on state of the art technology including:
- 4 Radial Shockwave Machines
- 1 Focal Shockwave Machines
- 2 Computerised Gait Analysis (both being upgraded in June this year)
- 2 Low Level Laser Therapy Machines
- 2 AXIT State of the Art Dynometers
- 2 Swift Wart Microwave Machine
- Lunula Cold Laser for Onychomycosis
- Inhouse CAD CAM 3D laser scanning orthotic equipment where our revolutionary machine from Europe (not Orthema) can mill out your patients custom orthotic in 20-30mins and can product specific devices for football boots, cycling shoes. In the future this software will be able to make true Orthotic Sandals
We are having major building renovations in June to truly make our clinic World Class!
We have a Strength and Conditioning Gym to make our patients stronger than what they were before they experienced pain.
No nursing home work and approximately less than a fifth of our work is general/routine podiatry
We are a caring family orientated team who love to have fun, laughs and a bit of banter.
We are situated less than a kilometre from the world renown Adelaide Oval in the premier medical precinct of Melbourne Street, North Adelaide near major hospitals and specialists.
Essentially, we are looking for an energetic podiatrist who seeks an inspiring practice to leap frog years in their learning curve and for them to reach their true potential.
Simply email your interest with a resume and cover letter directly to:
Enter subject line: ‘Make me a Superstar Biomechanical Podiatrist’
It would be highly advantageous if you attach a 1-2 minute why you think you would be the ideal candidate for this position. Every year we receive 25-30 applicants. We would like videos to be short (1-2 minutes) and all about: – who you are and what your values/interests in life are – why you think this role is for you – what do you want to achieve in this role/ where do you see yourself going? Videos do not need to be anything fancy – just yourself. Once you have filmed your video, please upload it to YouTube. To do this, sign into YouTube (you can use a gmail account). And follow these steps: 1. Upload the video by clicking on upload (at the top of the page). 2. Once your video is uploaded, go to the ‘my videos’ page. 3. Select the video and click the edit button to access the video’s settings. 4. Go the privacy section of the page and select unlisted and save changes via the button. 5. Once the video is uploaded and unlisted, please copy and paste the pages URL into email addressed. Please note: “Unlisted” means that only people who know the link to the video can view it (e.g. sending the link to us). An unlisted video will not appear in any of YouTube’s public spaces (such as search results, your channel, or the Browse page).
2021 Front of House Position x 1
Would you like to be a fully qualified practice manager of a specialist clinic in the next couple of years?
We have a specific structured training program to allow you to ascend to that role.
During training/education period (first 3 months) hours will be 20-38 hours. Will be over 32 hours a week 3 months after the training/education period. Must be available Saturday 9am to 1pm.
*Applications via the below instructions will only be considered*
You are a fun and outgoing personality and have a desire to excel in a private practice. You’re looking to start your new career with a practice that values leadership, being a role model, keeping team members accountable and bring the best out of every member under you and fostering our amazing culture. Your new challenge will be transforming the patient experience into something out of this world…I mean something out really out of this world!
- exceptional people skills
- experience in leading a team of 4-8 people
- fantastic communication
- enjoy working as part of a close and dynamic team
- ability to provide feedback and following it up
- a positive mindset
- ability to handle high pressure
- a thirst to learn in regards to self-development
- NO EXPERIENCE required (we hire on attitude and team fit)
You want to:
- want to bring out the best in your team members and yourself
- want to lead by example and be a role model to our team members
- enjoy working in a vibrant team culture
- step-up and enjoy challenges and not shy away from them
- be the best version of yourself
- provide our patients with exceptional service
- a hands-on team player
- grow your professional skills and responsibilities and be rewarded
- be supported with professional development and training
- love our patients experiencing a world-class service and strive to improve this
We are looking to find the right person to join our great team. Therefore, experience in health admin is not required! Experience in customer service is advantageous. However, you need to fit into our fantastic culture and have an attitude of self improvement and embody ‘getting better every day’!
We are a well-established, and progressive practice known for delivering effective patient outcomes in a fun and friendly environment. The practice has seen rapid growth recently and we are continuing to expand due to a popular following amongst our patients, strong networks, and reputation.
We are committed to helping all of our team to reach their potential professionally and personally and provide support and mentoring necessary to reach your goals.
If you are an energetic and growth-oriented person looking for a progressive practice to really put a mark on your career, we would love to meet you.
Be sure to check out our 5 Star Reviews on Google and Facebook. We need a person to bring us to 6 Stars!
For more information about the role please watch this Facebook video:
Simply email your interest with a resume and cover letter directly to:
On the Top of the Cover Letter write:
I want to be a Healthcare Leader!
It would be highly advantageous if you attach a 1-2 minute why you think you would be the ideal candidate for this position. We would like videos to be short (1-2 minutes) and all about: – who you are and what your values/interests in life are – why you think this role is for you – what do you want to achieve in this role/ where do you see yourself going? Videos do not need to be anything fancy – just yourself. Once you have filmed your video, please upload it to YouTube. To do this, sign into YouTube (you can use a gmail account). And follow these steps: 1. Upload the video by clicking on upload (at the top of the page). 2. Once your video is uploaded, go to the ‘my videos’ page. 3. Select the video and click the edit button to access the video’s settings. 4. Go the privacy section of the page and select unlisted and save changes via the button. 5. Once the video is uploaded and unlisted, please copy and paste the pages URL into email addressed. Please note: “Unlisted” means that only people who know the link to the video can view it (e.g. sending the link to us). An unlisted video will not appear in any of YouTube’s public spaces (such as search results, your channel, or the Browse page).