Conditions We Treat
Tibialis Posterior Tendinopathy Adelaide
How would it feel like, not waking up with foot pain?
Chronic Ankle Pain is the most common problem we see at Adelaide Podiatry Centres. In our clinic we have a special focus in diagnosing and treating this condition, and our niche are cases that have been chronic and difficult to fix.
Is ankle pain ruining your day?
- Do you have a constant ache on the inside ankle, heel and arch?
- Does it make you wake up limping in the morning?
- Pain and swelling is worse with walking and exercise, and usually worsens as day progresses?
- Unable to stand on your toes?
- Your foot/arch looks really flat?
Book Your Ankle Pain Assessment
Join over 20,000 South Australians who are now pain free!
Ankle Pain Pain can be a serious problem for you. It’s a nasty condition and one that needs to be treated fast once it presents or ideally prevented in the first place. Often our patients will report that they just can’t get up and go anymore, playing with the kids gets harder and exercise becomes near impossible. It will be a major issue for you (and your exercise plans) if you don’t act early.