Join Our Team
At the Adelaide Heel Pain Clinic, we are always really excited to hear from fun, caring Pods, Physios, E.P’s and Admin staff who share our passion for helping our heel pain sufferers achieve and be the best that they can be.
We are always looking for experienced or new graduate clinicians. For experienced clinician’s, we have Senior and Clinical Mentoring roles. For New graduates, we put you through our 2 year internship program focusing on you the clinician, to build your communication, organisation, and therapy skills, so you can do what you first wanted to do…help the community from suffering from foot pain! We also have a strong emphasis on personal development so you can become the Healthcare Leader you strive to want to become.
We are specific about the team we work with, and carefully pick our team players, to ensure they fit our Adelaide Heel Pain Culture culture. We are not just looking for any practitioner, but one that will grow with us:
- You are internally driven to be the best version of yourself
- Put the patient first and want to provide world class treatment/management plans
- You love to have a laugh, giggle, eat cake and share a bit of banter
- You are inherited a thirst for knowledge and want to forever keep learning
- You are empathetic with the patients and the team you work with
- You are someone with integrity who is reliable and honest
- Working with a team and winning with a team appeals to you
- You want to deliver real evidence based outcomes for your patients
- You are extremely accountable and want to own your role
Don’t wait, apply now.
Your dream job, dream team and ideal patients that you can help (from our extensive training) are
waiting here for at the Adelaide Heel Pain Clinic.
Provide a covering letter outlining why you would be a good fit for our team,
and accompany it with your most up to date resume.